IGRC Assessment Model
IGRC Model Proves Scientifically Personality traits and Graphological clues by Standardizing subject and evaluating with fairly large sample of Specimen.
Example of Design of Experiment
- Confirmed case is taken such as murderer who accepts that he has committed Murder.
- Sample is taken as large number as possible.
- Special clues are taken from the Hand Writing.
- We arrive at a decisions that these clues are available in murderers Hand Writing.
- Large no of Hand Writings are taken and we must authenticate that these clues found are not murdererers. The clues present in the murderers Hand Writing must not be seen in other Hand Writings.